Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Downloadable Study Guides, Terms and Concepts - All Chapters
• Proctored Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Exam (180 minutes, 125 Questions)
• Study material
• Case Study Question
• Case Study Answers
• Exercise Book
• Role Play
• Role Play Process Map
• Grid Diagram for M&M Exercise
• Mobile Apps
• 30 PMI PDUs (online certificate)
• Course Validity - 180 days
Proctored online Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam (180 minutes, 125 questions)
What is included
This course aims to -
- provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
Introduction to Six Sigma
Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
Six Sigma Methodology – Define
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
Six Sigma Methodology – Control
More on Lean
Case Study 1
Case study 2